Gladius Arena
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gladius Arena

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Suggestions

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Galantaxy

Galantaxy

Owns : Trey Lagoya
HP : 11/11
AP : 3
SP : 3
EXP : 11
Gold Coins : 17
Honor : 20
Deaths : 1

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 11:10 pm

Hey, I'm really loving this game! But I'd like to suggest a few things that might be able to be improved upon.

1. I would like to know which order my battles are going to take place, so I can better manage who and when I attack. (Such as, when will an admin or mod make the fight happen?)

2. I think having more Combos (not too many more) would be great. like Heal? Which, if you guessed it correctly, would heal your Gladiator by 3 HP or something?

3. Ability to buy more than one Gladiator. I understand the Gladiators can only be used one at a time (as that's all that will fit in the profile), but if there's a really good Gladiator that I believe is worth having, I'd like to purchase him before someone else does. This would allow me to use him immediately after my main gladiator died. It would also be more historically accurate Razz .

Anyone want to add anything else?
Back to top Go down
Vlaeder

Owns : Xavion Benten
HP : 10/11
AP : 4
SP : 6
EXP : 19
Gold Coins : 11
Honor : 23
Deaths : 0

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 12:45 am

I agree with all of those.

For number 3, perhaps the title of the Gladiators topic will change to "Purchased by ______" so that you know its already been bought, but not in use.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

Owns : Everyone
Honor : Caeser

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions EmptyThu Oct 15, 2009 2:38 am

1. This is up in the air. I have a few suggestions for you until something different is initiated.
When challenging or accepting a challenge, be sure that your Gladiator can take it if all the battles you are participating in are administrated consecutively. In other words. If you have 10HP and you challenge someone with an AP of 5, and you accept the challenge of someone who has an AP of 5, you're setting yourself up for death unless you have the coins to purchase a potion in-between.

This does seem to be a problem though. And I will create a solution to make it fair.

*EDIT* To solve this issue, simply plan your attacks and defenses carefully. Do not enter more than one battle at a time unless you are positive of your survival. The new "Heal" combo should also help this process dramatically.

2: I LOVE THIS IDEA. And I will make it happen immediately. This will give everyone an opportunity to spend their money on things other than potions so much. *EDIT* THIS IS NOW A PLAYABLE FEATURE.

3. I agree with this also. And, will make it so. *EDIT* THIS IS NOW A PLAYABLE FEATURE.
Back to top Go down
https://gladius.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Suggestions   Suggestions Empty

Back to top Go down

Suggestions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gladius Arena :: Courtyard :: Courtyard-
Jump to: